Saturday, April 19, 2014

Today's Treasure

The CEO and I have been out running a few errands and just mostly enjoying the Sunshine......

Our first stop was for Pepsi and Peanuts....yes I know I gave up Pepsi.
But sometimes you just Need to indulge....
Then we proceeded on to our favorite Antique Store where I found my Little treasure.

It's not perfect and It needs a good cleaning...but I couldn't pass it up...
I think this will be the one I will actually sew on....

After a nice dinner at Deans Restaurant and Bakery which was very good. 
O, and the Fried Coconut Cream Pies were so good I just had to bring a couple home with me...yummy! 
If you ever get to Deans in Oak Ridge you have to try these.....


We have now arrived safely home...and are enjoying the NBA Playoffs...

Hope you all have a Wonderful Happy Easter with family and friends..
                God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot!